Monday, March 10, 2014

Realization

Waiting two weeks; being verbally abused pretty much everyday. Overly caring about someone who really couldn't care about theirselves well being, today is the day I cut it off. Last night at work, I had a friend of mine come in telling me that whatever I have going on to break it off because they are bad news. And I realized. They really are. I've had my depression go into a low just from them and my self worth has went into an all time low. We all have demons. But why take your said demons out on the person you supposedly care about? Realizing that you're better than the abuse and neglect and the future infidelity may make you upset and lonely right now but in the long run. In the long run I feel I will be the happiest.

With hope and balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment