Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Everythings Changing

When I got here, I had this frame of mind that I needed to change nothing. Typical Jacksonville Model arrogance. I thought I knew what I was doing. I thought I had everything I needed to make it here in New York. Silly ignorant Joeli. I'm so glad that I came on this trip. It opened my eyes to how I should be living, eating and socializing. It's all in who you know, granted I only met a few people on this trip, those people know people in high places. Getting me jobs and shoots and more connections. If I had not come on this trip, I would be just like everyone at home. Thinking that Jacksonville is enough and thinking I'm a 'real model'. But in all honesty, we're only at step one. I'm ready for the rough road ahead. Only a few short months until I come to New York and make something of what I started in Jacksonville.

No comments:

Post a Comment