Monday, July 1, 2013

Who am I?

I am Joelianna McLane. I'm an 18 year old aspiring model who is determined to show everyone that just because I'm from a small town in Indiana, doesn't mean I cant make it in the big city. The hustle and bustle intrigues me, the culture intrigues me. I moved to Florida in July of 2010, and it changed my life. I went from the girl whom had the questionable style, weird hair and too thick of eye liner, to the woman I am today. I am confident. I am strong. I am sure of who I am and whom I wish to be in the future, who has been to Miami and Charlotte for Fashion Weeks. Who is on her way to New York City this week to take the industry by storm. Who will work herself to the bone on set of a photo shoot and try perfect her walk while sitting backstage at a runway. I'm determined to have Victoria's Secret know my name. I am someone who is always worried about others people's happiness and well being that I'll put myself second. I grew up with a wonderfully complicated family, always very loving, always very accepting, even in my darkest of times. My family is my rock. My family is my everything. My family is slightly country with tang of sass. My mother is my best friend. My baby brother is my love.

I have a Twitter; Www.Twitter.com/Joeliannaface
I also have a Instagram; Www.Instagram.com/Joeliannaface

1 comment: