Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Countdown Begins..


The countdown to my first major business trip in the modeling world has begun. Three days until I'll be picking up my dear friend Melissa from her home in St. Mary's, Georgia and road trippin' all the way up to our home for a month in Brooklyn, NY. There are so many different emotions going on in my mind and body, excitement, nervousness, anxiety. I've become very restless during the deration of time before now. Who wouldn't?! This trip is going to be a whirlwind of parties and business. I'm only nervous because I don't have my portfolio in hand and I fear that I won't have enough money to survive up there, but you know what if Sarah Jessica Parker can do it, so can I. I've already begun packing my things, telling my mother how empty my room will be when I leave, I can tell she's just as nervous as I am to have me leave. My shoes were the first thing to get packed, I cant wear my heals anywhere here without being taller than everyone I'm around, I mean, I'm only 5'9", but put me in a pair of heals, I'm a good 6 foot. AND PROUD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment