Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's unbelievable

This trip has been such a wonderful time. Such a rollercoaster. I have found out who I am here. I have found where I want to be. I've found out about this worship group called Hillsong. Hillsong is a nondenominational church which is a different way to worship, you see, I was brought up to be Roman Catholic. A very strict way to be brought up; going to church every single Sunday. Hillsong isn't like a traditional service my friends here explain it as a giant concert focusing on God.. Back home in Jacksonville we have something like this but it's called Eleven22. I plan on going to Eleven22 and see if I like it..
Tomorrow I have a meeting with Direct Modeling Agency.. My stomach is nervous, my heart is excited and my mind, as usual, is overthinking everything.. This could be very good. This meeting could make me actually make something of what I've been working for the past few years. I really hope that Direct likes me still and signs me. I'm more than willing to travel to New York for jobs and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment