Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 13

So it's technically day 14, but it's 2:30 am and everyone is sleeping sooo, HIII! Day 13. Today we celebrated Melissa's 21 Birthday in Little Italy. It's so wonderful. We met some wonderful people during dinner and the owner bought us drinks! How awesome! But Brittani's birthday was yesterday and we all celebrated that with her, I swear, that beautiful woman doesn't look at day over 21. I'm so happy to be here with all these wonderful people. I'm honestly so blessed to be here. And I am so happy that I was able to celebrate with Melissa for this milestone. She is honestly one of my Greatest Friends I have. I'm so happy to have met her and for her be a part of my life, I just don't have words to say how happy I am to have her in my life. When ever we need each other, we know we're there for each other. This girl I can see being in my life for a very long time.

ILY MEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment