Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 18

Im not sure exactly what day I'm on, they're all blurring together.. Well, the past few days have been nothing short of wonderful. Yesterday Melissa, Heather and I had meetings with agencies. We all had at least one agency that liked us. The first one, I was too short for, the second wasn't really looking for any new faces, and the third, really showed a lot of interest in me. Which is very exciting. My sprits were pretty low after the first casting, I'm not gonna lie. Someone reassuring my fear that I am too short was just a slap in the face, but hey, to be honest I knew it was going to happen. You cannot be perfect for every agency I've noticed. After the meetings, I met up with Austin and we wandered Manhattan all night. Complete with Froyo. Today Melissa and I got our hair cut by the fabulous John Raymond with Aveda. Such a sweet guy, very talented. It was amazing what he did to Melissa and my own hair. He cut so little but did soo very much. After our hair appointment, I headed uptown, once again, to meet with, Austin and his friend Dillion. Sweet kid, that Dillion is. It was such a good night, I'm sure Heather hates me though, this is the second time I had to call her for her to come get me from Newark Penn Station because I missed the last Light Rail. Sorry, Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment