Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 19

Well hello! Today Heather and I went to Union Square where there is a Farmers' Market to get some fresh organic veggies! You see, Heather and I have both come to the conclusion that if we want modeling to actually happen we need to have our bodies in tip top shape so we're starting here in New York and continuing it when we go home. We both are going to do a cleanse when we get home so that our bodies are pretty much fresh for our new lifestyles. We're going all organic. We started tonight with dinner. I feel this will be really good for me especially because I need to start watching what I eat and better my body. I need to start feeling good about myself. You know, you are what you eat! We picked up Squash, Zucchini, Kale, Red Potatoes, Bread, Sweet Corn and a few all natural juices so that we can wake our bodies up and say "Hey, we got this, time to be healthy." When we got home, we made Kale Chips. You put one teaspoon of Olive Oil on the Kale, along with which ever spice you desire, pop them in the oven, and there you are, Kale Chips. Dinner tonight was also very good. We had Chicken with Zucchini, Squash and Angel Hair Pasta. Heather made this wonderful sauce (which we are keeping a secret). It was a day revolving around food and kind of a glimpse of the future of our living together. Healthy Joeli, here I come.

Www.ModelHLS09.BlogSpot.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment