Friday, August 9, 2013

Home is where the heart is

I arrived home at 6 o'clock this morning, and as promised, I ninja'd into the house and pounced on my mommy and talked for a while. The trip, it was long, and tiring.. I drove the majority of the trip, which is just fine. I think I have problems with other people driving my car, but reluctantly, I allowed Melissa to drive so I could rest for a bit. When I arrived home, I came in said hi to my mommy, laid there with her for a while, talked, texted and tried to come down from my caffeine high. After not being able to sleep, I decided to start to unpack my car. It's kind of crazy how much faster you move when you've had two double shot Starbucks coffees. Needless to say, I was ready to run a marathon. After I unpacked my car and brought all my things into my room, I joined my mother back in her bedroom and tried so hard to not fall asleep.. It didn't work. Not soon after I laid my head on her pillow I was out. A good two hour nap later, I wake up to a phone call from a New Jersey accent, I gather myself say hi to my Munkie and head for the shower. I started job hunting, you know, calling around, trying to see who is hiring and who is not. I applied at Victoria Secret today and had a interview 30 minutes later. We'll see how that goes. After my interview I got cuddles from Munkie and fell asleep with him.. Tomorrow I continue my job hunt. I need a job by the end of this coming week at the latest. Wish me luck. I'm about to go pass out.. I've missed my bed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment